Saturday, February 5, 2011

Spring Is Just Around The Corner?

I know looking out the window today and the fact they're calling for more snow come Monday, that the silly groundhog says winter is going to be over soon. Right.
With the wonderful sunshine we had yesterday, I decided to venture out and take some more pictures. I found the icicles hanging like stalactites funny. The ice was so thick I could walk on top and not bust through it. Jenna pulled a slab of ice off of her slide that was almost 2 inches thick and she informed me it was quite heavy.
So with all this wondering about taking pictures of the icicles etc., thinking I was cold and it was time to go in, as I open the back door, I look down into my flower beds.....the daffodils are starting to come up!

Maybe the little fur ball was right.

Laters,
Jodi









No comments:

Post a Comment