Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Come On Spring!

Wow! I can't believe I haven't posted since Feb. I've kind of been waiting though. I wanted to get March's regular technique class done, before I posted April's - Watercolor Window. It's a watercolor stamping technique and we'll be making it into a "shadow box" card. (it's pictured below.) I'm trying to get in a Spring frame of mind, even though it's rainy and yucky out. There's a few spots left, so if you're interested, give us a call at Scrap 'N Friends and we'll sign you up!
Also, I'm adding something new for the Copic Technique Class, I'll have those pictures for you soon. You will be able to take the class in the afternoon or evening on that Tuesday, whichever is more convenient for you. Plus, I can get more folks in that want to take it. So, that said, I do have some openings for March's class in the afternoon or if you've signed up for evening and the afternoon would be better, let us know at the store - 833-2600. I'll get the cards up so you can see what we'll be doing and explain a bit, in case you didn't get the store's newsletter.
April Technique Class, using Blooming Meadow stamp by Hero Arts.
Have a great remainder of the week - and with luck, I'll have more for you very soon!
Best,
Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment