Wednesday, January 25, 2012

My Rosy Valentine

Good Morning  to all my blog friends! Today I want to share the project for my upcoming Copic class, Tuesday, Feb. 7 at 12:30 or 6:00. (you'll make both cards for $5) I decided I really want to work on getting smooth blends, and these Roses by Impression Obsession are perfect. Since roses have those beautiful, velvety petals, having  nice smooth, well blended colors, this will be terrific practice.
The colors used for these cards are RV23, RV25, RV29, R35, R37, R39 and the colorless blender. The blender was mainly used to add some subtle highlights to the rose petals.
For more information or to sign up for class, give us a call at Scrap 'N Friends @ 833-2600, leave a comment, or email me at jelamdesign@frontier.com.
Have a terrific week!
Until Next Time,
Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment