Sunday, September 9, 2012

Autumn Hues

Hi All!

Guess what! That's right it's time for a new Kenny K's Krafty Krew Challenge! This week our theme is Autumn Hues - I have to say this has been one of my favs so far, I love, love LOVE fall! I used Madison Attitude from the Glamour Gang Collection. I thought she need to be doing her fall couture shopping - in Paris of course!

Print paper is by Reminisce and she colored with Copics.

Your mission if you choose to except it is to use Autumn hues and leaves in your creation. Play along with us by adding your design to the Kenny K's Krafty Krew blog and you can win fabulous prizes! Our sponsors this week are of course:



The prize from Kenny is the winner's choice of 5 digi's.

And our second sponsor is


For more information on new releases from Marianne Design please follow them on


Hope to see your creations! Have fun and good luck!

Until next time,
Jodi :-)

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card! Love the warm colours. The fall is my favourite time of the year. It is so many wonderful colours. Awesome colouring job too. Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete