Saturday, January 26, 2013

Sweet!

Hi All!

I thought I'd post this sweet little Spring card - especially since we have snow here, I'm soooooo ready for warm weather and getting outside! Presenting an oldie but a goodie - Cheeky Rockabilly by the Greeting Farm. I love all the Cheeky Cherry collection, they're so darn cute, but of course I have yet to find a set from them that wasn't cute.


I love her red hair - that's become a fav. She's colored in Copics, the print paper is Bo Bunny (another fav) and the polka dots are a Cuttlebug embossing Folder.

I'm entering this in a couple challenges:

The Greeting Farm - Double Take Tuesday
Simon Says Stamp - Known For Challenge

Enjoy!

Until Next Time,


5 comments:

  1. she is great and the blue embossed card base is perfect. Thank you for playing with us this week at Simon Says Stamp & Show! Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! I love the embossing folder you used! Thanks for joining the TGF challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your image is darling and the colors are spot on for spring

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks great! I love all the layers and texture. Such a cute stamp, too. :) Thanks for playing with us in the TGF challenge!

    Luvs,
    Annie Rose

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card! Love the colors you picked! Thanks for playing along with our Double Take Tuesday challenge at The Greeting Farm! :)

    ReplyDelete