Sunday, December 15, 2013

Girl on Fire

Hi All!

Holy cow! (I say that waaaaay too much lately!) I have moved on to the Facebook/PCP group at Sassy Studios for the next couple of months. A few things first - PCP (Paper Crafts Planet) is going bye, bye so we're moving our happy little group to Facebook! You should be able to get to it here at our facebook group (make sure you become a member so you can participate!) https://www.facebook.com/groups/258002824294410/. Now we'll still have a theme as well as a freebie - our challenge this month starts today and will end January 14th - loads of time for you to create something fabulous.Our Facebook page will have more info on how and what to do - good luck!

So, now on with our show! This month's theme is show us your folds - admittedly this is probably not the most fancy of folds, but it's one I can do fairly easy - I just got me a MS scoring board and haven't had a lot of time to check out some groovy folding to try, but the board is the first step so stay tuned. Our image is Katniss - Girl On Fire. I've always loved this image and this has become the perfect birthday card for my niece, although my daughter is slowing getting into the Hunger Games. At any rate I present - Girl on Fire...


I created a gate fold card and colored Katniss with Copic Markers. The background is a fire embossing folder by Darice that I inked with various Powder Puff inks. The sparkles are by Prima.

So I hope you'll join us for our new little venture on Facebook and I look forward to seeing what you create!
 I'd also like to enter her in the following challenges:
Stamping for the Weekend - Use some red
4 Crafty Girls - Anything goes
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - Favorite Film/Inspired by a Movie/TV/Song
Digi Stamps For Joy - Anything goes

 Until Next Time!



5 comments:

  1. Awesome card love the girl! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Girls Challenges! Angie-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is gorgeous and stunning colouring Jodi.
    Thanks for join us at
    {Digistamps4Joy DT Member}

    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, great colors and design. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Girls. Merry Christmas & Happy new year and thank you for all your support joining in our challenges xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolute stunning card...you fabulously colored and designed it. I am sure your niece is going to love it. Thank you for joining us on our Anything Goes Challenge at DigiStamps4Joy. Hugs, DT Member, Antoinette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jodi, this is beautiful! Love your coloring and those flames.

    ReplyDelete