Friday, May 13, 2011

I'm Certifiyable!

Well we all knew that didn't we? I am now a Certified Copic Designer/Instructor! Whoo Hoo! What a great class it was as well. I feel so knowledgeable in all things Copic! Colleen Schaan was so energetic and full of great tips and information - I'm really gun-ho on getting me some more stamps and markers (like I needed an excuse before right?) Now I have to patiently wait for the Intermediate class to roll around her again, that looks like and incredible class. And you all know how I love "prizes" I have a groovy certificate (which will be framed of course) and I will have a blinky to add to my blog here saying I know what I'm doing.

Moving on, our next month's regular technique class will be painting with Perfect Pearls. I know - what can't you do with Perfect Pearls. At least that's how I'm starting to think of them. We'll make a sparkling patriotic card using Distress Stains, embossing powder, great star stamps by Inkadinkadoo and of course Perfect Pearls! You can sign up for this or any of the great classes offered at Scrap 'N Friends by giving us a call at 833-2600. emailing me at jelamdesign@frontier.com or the store at scrapnfriends@excite.com

Hope to see you there!

Until next time, enjoy that sunny weather!
Jodi


No comments:

Post a Comment