Monday, September 12, 2011

You Make The Grade


Hello (I need my daughter here - she does a great Heidi Klum impression),
Anywho, here we are almost mid-way through September! Yikes! Our fun Copic coloring class is coming up here before too long...Tuesday, Sept. 27 in the afternoon and Wednesday, Sept. 28th @ 6:00 in evening. I know it seems like a big ol' list of markers that you need, but if you've been joining us in past classes chances are, you'll have everything you need with the exception of the E00, E01, E02 and the adorable stamps set "You Make the Grade" by My Favorite Things. If you're not sure, the other colors you'll need are E13, E15, E17, C7, C9, RV21, RV23, and RV25. I know several of you have been asking about coloring people, so here ya go! We needed to build up our Copic collections a bit first - besides, what fun would it be to just color flesh - you need to be able to color the clothes and hair too. That would just be weird. I used the notebook Tim Holtz Texture fade as well as some fun new paper by Cosmo Cricket. Just a reminder there are 2 classes on 2 different days - Tuesday afternoon and Wednesday evening. I hope to see you at one! Contact me here on the blog and leave a comment or give us a buzz at Scrap 'N Friends at 833-2600.
Until next time,
Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment