Friday, February 10, 2012

Easter Greetings

Can ya believe it?! I've actually been able to work a month ahead on holiday projects, it only took how long? Obviously, in March we'll be working on a lovely Easter card. It was also suggested that it could be used as a sympathy card as well, you just have to remove the "Easter Greeting" sentiment. This stamp is by Outlines Rubber Stamps, I really like their artwork - they do a lot of collage type stamps that can be layered and they're one of the few companies that have southwest stamps (and of course I have them). Hmm, maybe I should turn some of my art into digi stamps.... Anyway, don't freak out about all the colors I used. Most of you that have been coming to my classes will have just about all but maybe 4 of the colors. So that said, here's this list: V12, V15, V17, E40, E42, E44, Y000, Y00, Y23, B000, G12, G14, G16. Of course by taking the class you'll get 20% off all Copic colors you order. Stop in, or give us a call at Scrap 'N Friends at 833-2600, or leave me a comment here to sign up to take any of the classes you see here.
Until next time, keep coloring!
Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment