Friday, March 30, 2012

Live Inspired

Good Morning Everyone!
I thought I'd post another cute card using Make It Crafty stamps. I totally adore these things! I got me a whole mess of mermaids (or should it be a school?) and some cute little pixies. I know I must be nuts because yes, I did color every one of those swirls in the background. And not just one color they're all blended little blue families. It was difficult to refocus after that. (I fear I may need to get me some "cheaters" soon, it sucks getting old. LOL)
The color recipes are as follows:
Background: B000, B02, B04
The Shell: R20, R21, R22, R81, R83
Skin: E00, E01, E02,
Hair: E07, E08, E19
Fins: Y32, YR65, YR68
There's some Peach and Clear Spica thrown in there for a bit of sparkle on her fin and in her hair.
Enjoy!
Until Next Time,
Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment