Thursday, April 5, 2012

Easter Wishes

Happy Easter Everyone!
This Easter card brought to you by me and Sweet Stamping Treats... I know I'm hilarious. I used the Easter Wishes digi, adorable I must say. And this time I didn't use Bo Bunny paper it's all Close To My Heart! I know it's a shock since I've had so much love for the bunny and DCWV. You should hop on over to SST and check out the other cute Spring and Easter digis.
And now for the Copic Color Recipes.....
The Eggs: RV10, RV11, RV13, Y02, Y06, Y08, V01, V12, and V15
The Ribbon is V012, V15, V17
The Background for the Eggs, B000, B01
The Scalloped border is BG000
The Flowers: YR61, YR65, YR68
The flowering background is embossed and I used Viva Pearl Pens to put the yellow center into the flowers.

Enjoy your Easter!
Until next time,
Jodi

1 comment: