Friday, April 13, 2012

Tattooed Butterflies

Good Morning once again!

It seems like it took me FOREVER to get this done. Ugh! Here's my take on April's Bombshell Sketch Challenge. Love love sketch challenges. For some reason, they seem a little easier to do, someone else plants the seed, but I get to make it a hybrid! (oh, I'm so clever - really?) Anyway, I used the butterflies from the "Butterfly Queen" set from the Bombshell gals. The print paper is by My Mind's Eye and of course, colored with Copics. I did things in a bit of a reverse order this time. Usually I color the image I want then find something to match, but I found the paper first. I keep forgetting I have these little 6x6 pads and mat stacks floating around.


My Copic recipes are as follows:
BG10, BG13, BG15, YR12, YR14, YG16, R22, R24, R27

Here's a link to the blog and the sketch so you can play along too!
http://bombshellstamps.blogspot.com/2012/04/aprils-sketch-challenge.html

Until Next Time!
Jodi :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment