Thursday, October 4, 2012

Sassy Studio Designs and Me

Hi All!

I have yet another announcement to make (drum roll pleeze)...... I am now a member of the Sassy Studio Designs Design Team!!!!!!! Woo Whooo!
Wait, you've not seen a Sassy Studio Design.....? Oh well, you're going to start seeing them quite a bit! They're a fabulous digi stamp studio and you must check them out! I'm on the Challenge Team right now so that means it will be Dare To Be Sassy Thursday round here - each Thursday there will be a new challenge posted, and you should play along too because there are prizes involved! Love prizes! Make sure you leave some love and then head over to the Sassy Studio Designs blog and add a link with your creation. This week's Sassy Challenge is "Think Pink" in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month.

Here's my design using  Sassy Fashionista Cheerful Chelsea:


I promise I'm going to start doing better at letting you know the Copic coloring recipes. For Chelsea:
Hair: E55, E57, E59 ( The pink streak is RV 21, RV23, RV25)
Skin: E000, E01, E02, E11
Skirt and Shoes: R81, R83, R85. I went over the skirt with N3 and a pink Spica
Her Leggings and Lips: RV21, RV23, RV25
Shirt: RV11, RV13, RV14
Eyes: B21, B23, B24
The shadow is N3 and she's outline in B000
The ribbon was a white sheer but I colored it with the RV25 to match the rest of the card. I love to coordinate!

Hope you enjoy and hope to see some of your work in the links!

So now I'll be on here even more there will be tons to see and I hope my designs give you some good ideas and spark some creativity! Keep checking back, there will be challenges from not just Sassy Studio Designs but Kenny K's Krafty Krew, Bombshell Stamps and info on upcoming classes as well as some fun surprises.

Until Next Time,

7 comments:

  1. She is Stunning. Love your card. Gorgeous Coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jodi- this is fabulous!!!! Gorgeous coloring and I love the layout! Great scalloped border!! SO happy you're on the team!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card ROCKS...I love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty Jodi. Love the coloring and fun colored ribbon. Welcome to the SSD DT, glad you are with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jodi, this card ROCKS! Wonderful coloring and I love that animal print paper...too cool.

    ReplyDelete
  6. and you totally rocked this pink card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just gorgeous. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete