Monday, March 18, 2013

Lucky

Hi All!

I know St. Patrick's Day is over, well technically, I did do this project on St. Patrick's Day. Does that count? Anyway, I on an Oz kick thanks to Lindsay and her fab designs in the Sassy Studio Designs new release so I used Oz the Great and Powerful herself in this one. Yes, herself. I like she made Oz a chic. :-)


She does look a little off kilter, but I really surprised I could get it to stay still without rolling away. Actually her outfit has more of a greenish tint in person. Unfortunately, I couldn't get things to cooperate. I know, gripe, gripe, gripe. I used my Wizard of Oz Graphic 45 paper once again (love it!), can't be helped, it's the perfect green. I colored her with Copic and tried something a little different with her hat and clothes. (Justin Timberlake's "Suit and Tie" was stuck in my head the whole time I was working on this. Anyway...) I started out coloring them with C5, C7 and then I used G99 and C9 then blended it all together and then went over the entire outfit etc. with G21. I think it has a sort of flannel look to it now. Her skin is E00, E02 and E11; hair is C9, C7, B24 and B000. Look at that! I remembered.

I'd like to enter her in the following challenges:
Fetch-a-Sketch Challenge 46
Speedy Fox and Friends - Green
Digi Galore - St. Patrick's Day
Sandy's Crafty Creations - Anything Goes using Shades of Green
The Crafter's Cafe - Green and/or St. Patrick's Day
Milk and Coffee Challenge - Go Green

Well that's it for now - Happy Belated St. Patty's Day!

Until Next Time,


16 comments:

  1. You are so talented! I love seeing your work! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fantastic card and you have colored the image beautifully. Thanks so much for joining us in the Speedy Fox and Friends blog challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Loved your coloring. Perfect song to have in your head while coloring her:)

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
    Monica L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jodi, how gorgeous! Absolutely love how you colored her. Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you colored this fabulous image and the design/round card is super! Thanks for sharing this with my Shades of Green March Challenge at Sandy's Crafty Creations!
    ~sandy
    visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute project.It didn't have to be a St. Patricks Day card. Thanks for joining Speedy Fox and Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your coloring blows me away! I think it turned out beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow--what wonderful coloring on the cute card! Thanks for joining us this week at Speedy Fox & Friends blog challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sometimes it is SO hard to get our pictures to show the color correctly on line. Your card looks beautiful. I love the image you used. Thanks for joining us for challenge #14 at The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog. See you again soon! Hugs~Patti

    ReplyDelete
  10. She looks great, thanks for joining us at the Crafters Cafe Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous! Wonderful coloring! Thanks for playing along with us at Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic card, I love the image and the colours, I adore anything Wizard of Oz related :D Thanks for joining us at Digi Galore this time, Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is lovely!! So glad you shared with us this month at The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog! Hope to see you again soon!
    Hugs,
    Karen C

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute card, love this. Thanks for playing along with us at the Crafters Cafe Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  15. A smashing card, great colouring and the sentiment looks fab amid the circle
    Thanks for playing along with Digi Galore
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful take on the sketch and fantastic colouring! Thank you for joining in at Fetch A Sketch – hope you can join us again for the next challenge! Fetch A Sketch Challenges

    ReplyDelete