Wednesday, October 9, 2013

1, 2, 3...

Hi All!

Guess what day it is? Go on, guess. No it's not hump day - it's Dare To Be Sassy Thursday! Our challenge this week is 1, 2, 3, 1 piece of lace, 2 sparkles or some sort and 3 print papers. That's a lot - at least for me, but I did it. I used the new Jessica Rabbit image from the Fabulous 80's collection.


The background is actually foil embossed lips from the "Rock Star" stack by DCWV. They were pink but I colored them red with my Copics to match her outfit better. She has sparkly eyeshadow and sparkly shoes too. The print papers are by Basic Grey.

Stop by Sassy Studios Designs and check out the inspiration from the other guy and gals on the design team as well as all the fabulous new designs!

Until Next Time,


3 comments:

  1. Jodi, this is stunning! Love your coloring and that lipstick patterned paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way Jessica's dress turned out! Simply marvelous darling! Coloring is to die for! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the papers you used with this image. Perfect! And Jessica's dress is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete