Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!

Hi All!

Well, it's Halloween today - Trick-or-Treat is supposed to be tonight, but I don't know. They're calling for rain, storms and nasty winds. Bummer, maybe it will just be post-poned. Ya know what's not post-poned?

Dare To Be Sassy Thursday!!!!!

Our challenge this week is....can you guess? No fair looking farther down the page....

Halloween! And who better to use but Elvira, Mistress of the Dark...


I used C1, BV000, BV01, BV02 for the skin tones, her dress is C5, C7, C9, her lips are BV08 and her hair is B24, C7 and C9. The print paper is by We R Memory Keepers. There's actually a hand poking up out of the ground there my the grave stone....The "Wicked Halloween" sentiment is by Close To My Heart.

Make sure you stop by the Sassy Studio Designs blog and enter your own creations as well as check out the inspiring Halloween designs created by the rest of the team.

I'd also like to enter this in the following challenges:
The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog - Spookable
Creative Belli Blog - Halloween
Fab 'n' Funky Challenges - Halloween
Scrap-Creations - Halloween

Until Next Time!

4 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I love this card. It is really great.
    Happy halloween.
    I hope that you have a fantastic day.
    Love and best wishes.
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous!!! I love it! I love you kept her black and white.. Fantastic!!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}

    ps... There is a DT Call over at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love how Miss Elvira turned out! Simply gorgeous! HUGS

    ReplyDelete