Thursday, May 30, 2013

Hitting the Beach

Hi All!

School's almost out, and the weather is finally starting to feel warm like it should this time of the year. Perfect for this week's Dare to be Sassy Thursday challenge - Hitting the Beach! Now, you may find this hard to believe, but I have not been to the beach. I don't count 10 minutes in Monterrey Bay and the lake doesn't count either. Ahh, someday. But today my Sassy Design is at the beach! I used Sarong Sassy for my beachin' card (sorry, couldn't resist.)


She's colored with Copics as is the crazy wave background - I stamped that with Hero Arts Neon Blue and colored it in, I know I must be insane coloring all those swirls, but it looks really cool. I also used the A2 Deckled Edge die by Spellbinders.

So now it's your turn to Dare to be Sassy with us this week. Use a Sassy Studio Designs image (bonus points!) and create a beach themed project. Make sure you link up with us on the Sassy Studio Designs blog and maybe you'll be a winnah!

I'd also like to enter my sassy chic in the following challenges:

Addicted to Stamps and More! - Make Your Mark
Crafting by Designs - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Stamp-N-Doodle - So Many Layers
Anything Goes Challenge Blog - Handmade Background
Cards in Envy - Make Your Own Background

Until Next Time,

11 comments:

  1. So pretty. Beautifully colored and I love the hibiscus blossoms. Gorgeous beachy card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jodi this card is awesome! Love the design and your coloring is AMAZING!!! Fantastic! Thanks so much for your kindness & support while I played along with this fabulous team through out the month of May ... I so appreciate it and had such a great time!!
    HUGS from OHIO!
    Darlene
    DAR'S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sexy! Love it!! Wow! I can't believe your colored all those swirls. Adorable card!Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card Jodi, I thought the crazy wave background was DSP! Great job colouring this and love how you have shaded her hair. Thanks for joining us at ATSM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - great card Jodi! Your coloring is terrific and I love the card. Thanks for joining us this week at ATS&M

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely :) I really like the design and colours you used. Thank you for joining us over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge. Hugs, Dawny x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing card. Thank you for playing along with the ATS&M challenge.
    Florence x

    ReplyDelete
  8. The background looks great! I love all the swirls. Really great card! Thank you for joining us at Cards in Envy! ~ Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very, very pretty! Thanks for playing with us this week at Crafting by Designs - Doris :)

    ReplyDelete