Thursday, May 9, 2013

Turning Japanese

Hi All!

It's Dare to be Sassy Thursday with Sassy Studio Designs! This week's theme is "April Showers Bring May Flowers" - use flowers in your creation and of course a Sassy image. I used Japan Honey for my image... I couldn't resist using the 80's song by the Vapors in my title. It's a catchy little tune...

 I used Song Bird by Graphic 45 for my print papers. The branch is actually the holy branch from the Tim Holtz die and the washi tape (Oooo, how appropriate!) is by Darice, if I'm not mistaken the paper flowers at Petaloo.

Okay, now you know what I'm going to say... it's your turn to join us! Create a fabulous design with a Sassy image and flowers - make sure you add it to the link at the bottom of the blog post on Sassy Studio Designs to win a prize.

I'd also like to enter her in the following challenges:

Card Mania - Flower Power
The Cheerful Stamp Pad - Rain and Flowers
Craft your passion challenges - Floral Delights
Crafty Cardmakers - April Showers Bring May Flowers
Get Inky! Challenge - Fabulous Floral Fun
Marker Pop Challenge - May Flowers
Three Scrappy Gals - April Showers Bring May Flowers
Without Words - Bring Fourth May Flowers
Paper Take Weekly - Anything Goes

Until Next Time,

14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous creation Jodi. Love the coloring of her hair and clothing, so pretty. That paper is fabulous, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Jodi this is fabulous - will you please come and teach me to colour hair like you? Pretty please :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jodi, this is just gorgeous! Love the papers and added flowers you used with this image...they work perfectly. Stunning coloring as always.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my, Jodi...this is stunning!! Beautifully colored and I love those G45 papers!!!!

    Your Sassy Sister,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG...this card is BEAUTIFUL! Your coloring blows me away!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cool hun, great background.

    Thanks for joining us at get inky
    Tracey dt

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card Jodi! Awesome coloring, and I love the background you created for this beauty! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an Asian beauty!Such an elegant card!
    Thank you for joining us in Card Mania Challenge!
    Hope to see you again!
    Kaly

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beautiful.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion for our "Floral Delights" challenge.
    Anita
    DT CYP
    http://scrappyhappymommy.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous! I've never done black hair using copics....yours is amazing. So glad I saw your entry at marker's pop Challenge #22

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amazing colourwork, this is a great image, thanks for joining us at Without Words. Joey xx

    ReplyDelete